The Governor has announced the primary run-off election is being rescheduled for July 14. This will obviously change the dates for other actions to be taken during elections. The priority election dates are listed below. Please click here for the new election administrative calendar.
- Runoff election is July 14.
- Deadline to register to vote is June 29.
- Absentee ballot applications must be received by July 9.
- If delivered by hand, absentee ballots must be received by July 13.
- If returning by mail, absentee ballots must be postmarked by July 13.
Absentee ballot applications that have already been submitted will remain valid for the July 14 runoff election.
Per Secretary of State John Merrill, anyone still wishing to vote absentee because of the COVID-19 epidemic should feel free to do so.
- Absentee ballot applications can be downloaded by clicking here.
- When submitting an absentee ballot application, please check the “illness” box as your reason for needing one.
- Please make sure you include a copy of your photo ID when submitting your absentee ballot application.
- You need to mail your absentee ballot application to your county’s Absentee Election Manager. You can find their name and address by clicking here.
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact ALGOP Headquarters at 205.212.5900.